Welcome to the Opportunity Community Services Inc. We are the premier provider of Relocation Service Coordination –Targeted Case Management (RSC–TCM), our goal is to provide the very best in helping persons residing in eligible institutions to gain access to needed medical, social, educational, and other services and supports necessary to move from the institution to a community-based setting. Because our quality control standards are high, our Social Workers and Case Managers are among the best in the community. Our goal is to always deliver the best quality services to ensure a smooth transition to the community. We want you, our valued clients, to be happy.
A recipient is eligible to receive services when all of the following criteria are met:
- Eligible for MA
- Resides in an institution that qualifies for services at the time of service delivery
- Chooses to move into the community
- Chooses to receive services
- TCM benefit is not exhausted
How we get it done
- Call us today and we will:
- Contact the appropriate county agency.
- Initiate the relocation process with potential relocation venues.
- Look for good affordable apartments for you.
- Make arrangements for tours to prospective relocation sites.
- Help you with the housing application process even if you have poor rental history.
- Assist you in contacting entities with movers, household items, furniture etc.
- Assess the need for programs like: CADI, TBI, EW, etc.
- Make arrangements for your transportation on your moving day.
Choose where you move to:
- Group Homes
- Independent living Apartments
- Housing with services
- Assisted living community
- Market rate apartments
- Family Homes
For Clients moving out of the Nursing Home under Moving Home Minnesota (MHM) or on Waiver, they can qualify for up to $3000 for Essential furniture and household items.
The Breakdown is as follows:
Essential Furniture, not to exceed $1000 of the allowable $3000:
- Bed Frame
- Box Spring
- Floor Lamp
- TV Stand
- Dining Table
- Night Stand
- Table Lamp
Household Supplies, not to exceed $300 of the allowable $3000:
- Coffee Pot
- Utensil Cooking Set
- Cleaning supplies